Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Naptime Withdrawals



Well I think we're beginning the Terrible 2's! Noah's started having more fits and his favorite word is 'No!' which he says repeatedly. We are on Day 4 of no naptime. I can't complain because he still tries to be his sweet self in between fits, ha ha! It just amazes me how every time you start to get comfortable with a routine, everything changes. I'm going to try to push back his naptime a little further & hope that helps. But this kid isn't napping at all! Which means he gets super tired & fussy in the afternoon. Oh naptime! How I miss you already!!!!! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Is he going to sleep any earlier at night? Libby has quit taking naps but I can't complain bc she went from staying up until 11pm to 8pm. Yay! I get to watch Sex and the City again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no going to bed & waking up at the same time. he used to be like clockwork when he'd fall asleep for his nap *sigh* ;)

    ReplyDelete