Thursday, October 22, 2009

House Hunting

So we've been looking at houses the last 2 weeks. We had to 'break up' with our first realtor. It was not going well at all! (But that's a story in itself! ha ha) Now we're working with a great realtor & found a house we love in Sherman. We put in our first official offer today. The owner lives in the Phillipines now so we're waiting to hear his response. Hopefully it won't take too long. I'm very excited but trying not to get my hopes up too much until it's official. But you know how it is when you see a house you love & before you know it you've decorated it in your head 5 different ways. So for now it's the waiting game... I better go so I can put on my witch costume & play some Bunco!! Until next time... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment