Friday, September 4, 2009
Sick of being sick
It has been such a busy day but I wanted to take a minute and update this blog since I told myself I would. Noah's napping & should be down for another 45 mintues or so... He's had a stomach bug since around Monday. So he's been a little tired but he's still trying to be sweet. My friend Ashley came over last night & he was hugging & kissing on her (I hope she doesn't get sick!). Then he got in trouble for yelling 'No!' & said 'Sorry, Mama!' with a sad face. Last night he was sitting on David's lap & David started singing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star and Noah would finish each line. David was so happy & impressed, it was really cute... It's been a very stressful last 2 weeks. Last week was crazy & this weeks not any better. But I'm trying to not stress out too much. I'm looking forward to having a long weekend at home with David & Noah. And hoping we'll all be feeling better by next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment