Sunday, August 30, 2009

Finding motivation

We didn't have much planned this weekend so we made a list of things that needed to be done around the house. We needed to clean out the carport, clean the spare room/office, steam clean the furniture & carpet, buy new bed pillows and so on... Now it's Sunday night much wasn't accomplished except buying new pillows, ha ha. It seems like we're so busy with the everyday things that when we do get a free minute we want to sit down and rest. I haven't had motivation the last week to do much more than what has to get done. I plan to eat better, I plan to exercise, I plan to study more, I plan to go on a budget... I'm still not sure if it's a lack of self discipline or just being exhausted! :)
I'm going to drink some hot white peony herbal tea, watch Big Brother, try to get a good nights rest & hope to wake up tomorrow with some motivation and energy.

1 comment:

  1. Let me see if the comment works now....

    I always have a hard time finding motivation. :)

    ReplyDelete