
Maybe some of you may already know this little trick but I didn't & thought it was worth sharing!
So have you ever had one of those days or nights when you're getting ready to go somewhere & realize you've got a few more breakouts (zits!) than normal? Like the little ones that are hard to cover up because they just look red & irritated?
Well... I'd vaguely heard this mentioned on tv last week & it worked! I took some Visine *I had extra strength to "get the red out" ;)* and squeezed some drops on a q-tip & rubbed it on each blemish. I did this a couple times just to be sure. Within about 10-15 minutes I noticed a difference! Obviously the zit didn't go completely away, but I noticed a difference in redness & inflammation! Enough of a difference that I could then cover it up with concealer.
If you try it, let me know if it works for you! And feel free to share any tricks you may have that work :)
For real?!!!! I am off to the store to get this. I am taking some meds and it has made me break out terribly. So glad to know this!!
ReplyDeleteYes! Like I said, it didn't go away completely but it did make a lot of the redness go away :)
ReplyDelete