Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Missing Photography...

We've been waiting 7 weeks now on our income tax return check & as of last week the IRS had no record of receiving it. We mailed it by Fed Ex over night so we knew they had signed for it on Jan 21. FINALLY, yesterday the IRS website said we should get it no later than April 6. Yes, that's possibly 4 more weeks but that's GREAT news to me because I've been waiting for that check to get new camera lenses. My camera that I've had for 4 years finally broke so I've been without any camera (besides my phone) for 2 months! I can't stand it! I feel like I've missed getting pictures of so much. But I'm really missing photography in general. It's one of my favorite things & 2 months is just too long. I've had so many ideas lately with no way to shoot them. David's coworker got his check 2 weeks sooner than the date they gave him so I'm crossing my fingers!!!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. My coworker got hers earlier than what they said also....so, good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting for a new camera!

    ReplyDelete